lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Countries i would like to visit

I would like to visit France and Germany, because i like their culture. They both have great artists and great philosophers, and I like some of them, like Guy Debord, a situacionist sociologist, and Paul Eluard, a surrealist poet, both French, and Karl Marx and Otto Rühle from Germany.
I only know some things about these countries. For example, in France there’s a really famous museum called Louvrè or something like that, and there is the Da Vinci’s Monalisa. Other important French place is the Eiffel tower. Something important from there is a historical event: The French revolution, which affected all the places around the world. And, from Germany, I only know about their history, for example the spartaquist league, Rose Luxemburg, Karl Liebknecht (I don’t really know how to write it), the Frankfurt school, and etc.
I would really like to study in France or Germany, because sociology there is really good, they have very smart sociologists, and their universities are among the best in the world.
If I was there, I would like to go to meet all the important places, go to party, meet s lot of people, and learn to speak their idiom, specially French – because I like it a lot- and things like that.

4 comentarios:

  1. :O I want to travel to France too. In my imagination this is a great place. When I go, I will tell you how it is

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh, beautiful. you like smart people. nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi travel partner pato. I think i would like to travel to france too. It must be a kind of cool place with all of their..french stuff and culture and everything. I don't know very much about germany...well i know that is full of ..germans and they have all those sociological guys that are very cool (too). Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi!
    once you are in germany, you can also go to really nice places if you go south, at the border with switzerland
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar