lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Free time interests/activities/hobbies

Hello people!

Today I’m going to tell you about what things I like to do in my free time and stuff like that. I hope that you enjoy this post. If you get bored, don’t worry, this is not the more interesting thing in the world, so you can keep on doing your things.

I like to do lots of things in my free time, I don’t know why. First I like to rest from the university studies, taking naps or just sitting on a couch. Then I like to party with my friends, have a good time, drink some beers, and dance a little bit. Then I try to spent the other time with my family in Los Andes, because I don’t see them often, and try to read the books I like, for example now I’m reading a book from Carlos Pérez, and I want to finish another book from Guy Debord.

I like to do all these things because they make me feel relaxed, especially the books, and because I like to spent time with my friends and family.

I would like to have lots of time to read books, because I have some books at my home and I haven’t read them all, and they are very interesting (or at least they seem to be). And I would like to have more time to spend with my brother, to visit him to Viña del Mar or to go to party with my friends too.

The main thing that eats my time is the University: first, I dedicate a lot of time to the studies, to read the classes books, to do home works, to organize with the group I’m working with on a few signatures. Second, the political activities on the university take lots of time from me too, because I have to go to the assemblies, to meetings with my “political friends” and things like that. Then, I’m participating on a studies group, and we have meetings too, and we have to read books to then discuss them, so it takes time from me too. And the last thing, is the fact that sometimes when I’m out of classes we go to the grasses to talk about the life with my friends and drink some beers. I enjoy them all a lot.

I guess that’s all, hope you’re fine, see you!

Bye

2 comentarios:

  1. We spend our time doing the same things!...

    I found funny the phrase of “political friends" xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pato. I don't do se same things xD. But I would like to have more free for reading too. Not Carlos Pérez but xD..other things.Bye!

    ResponderEliminar